3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls). A popular Korean picnic food – Easy kimbap (Korean sushi roll) recipe! Bite sized little rice and vegetable goodies are savory, nutty and delicious! This easy kimbap somewhat resembles California roll, but as you can gather they do taste different.
Gimbap (김밥) is a Korean seaweed rice roll filled with a variety of delicious fillings. Gim is dried sheets of seaweed, and bap. Delicious, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian kimbap (Korean Seaweed Roll 야채 김밥). You can have 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) using 11 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls)
- Prepare 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 3 of bunches Spinach namul.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot namul.
- You need 3 of Takuan (yellow pickled daikon).
- You need 1 of enough for 3 rolls Tamagoyaki.
- It’s 1 of Fish sausage.
- It’s 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 150 grams of Minced pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sukiyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Gochujang.
- It’s 3 of sheets Nori seaweed.
Fresh vegetables and omelette rolled up in a blanket of Korean rice and seaweed. There are hundreds of different kinds of Kimbap. You are only limited to your imagination and maybe what's left in your fridge! Her Kimbap taste different than most other Korean Kimbap.
3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) step by step
- Microwave the spinach and carrot in a microwavable plastic bag. Blot off the excess water with a paper towel. Season with the ☆ ingredients to prepare the namul..
- Make the tamagoyaki with egg, salt, pepper and Dashida in a pan..
- Stir-fry the minced pork in a pan. Season with the sukiyaki sauce and gochujang to make bulgogi..
- Cut the filling ingredients into the same length and narrow width. Do not cut the spinach!.
- Mix the salt, pepper, sesame oil and sesame seeds into the cooked rice., then spread a layer of rice onto the seaweed..
- Lay the filling ingredients on top of the rice (leaving space at the ends as shown). Roll them up with a sushi mat..
- How to make a "nude" kimbap with the rice outside: After spreading the rice on the seaweed, sprinkle a generous layer of sesame seeds over the rice and cover with plastic wrap..
- Flip it over so that the seaweed side faces upward. Place fillings on top of the seaweed and roll with the sushi mat, keeping the plastic wrap over the rice, (and removing it as you roll). Sprinkle more sesame seeds over the rice to prevent sticking..
- To slice neatly, use a well-sharpened knife and wet it with water after each cut..
- I made regular kimbap for the children, a spicy meat bulgogi kimbap, and one "nude" kimbap with the rice on the outside..
She adapted Japanese sushi rice method. You will see what I mean by looking through [.] reading this book as a child? I almost forgot about this great book until I stumbled upon a blog post on Kimbap (Korean Seaweed Rice Rolls aka. Korean kimbap are rice rolls that look a lot like sushi. This recipe shows how to make kimbap with traditional (and not so traditional) fillings.