Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl. My mom cooks her gyudon without dashi and her method is similar to how she cooks Sukiyaki (Osaka-style). Quick & Easy Yoshinoya Beef Bowl Recipe. Boil Dashi in a pot and add sliced onion.
I'd sit down to a bowl of hand-pulled noodles at a hideaway noodle bar on Monday. Gyudon, Japanese beef bowl is delicious, and protein-packed Japanese fast food. You can make it authentically at home with step by step photos & a video. You can have Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl using 8 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl
- You need 300 g of very thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3.5 tbsp of soy source.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of dashi broth.
- Prepare 600-850 g of cooked rice.
- You need of Sliced pickled red ginger.
Comeback for NEW Easy&Fun Asian Recipes Every Tue & Friday!! Visit My Website for Written Recipe with Step by Step Pictures! If ramen is like the hamburger of Japan, gyudon—steamed rice topped with beef and onions simmered in sake and soy sauce—is its hot dog: a quick, easy meal that's equally at home at the food court or on your kitchen table. Although these days Japan is famous for their Wagyu beef, using cattle for food is a relatively new concept that dates back to the.
Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl instructions
- Soy sauce, mirin, sugar and dashi(powder). Prepare 200ml dashi broth from the powder..
- Cut the onion in half(lengthwise), then slice it into 7-8mm width.
- Heat soy sauce, mirin and sugar in a saucepan.
- Let it boil for a second.
- Add the beef and cook in high temperature for 2-3 minutes.
- Stirring continuously.
- Add the onions and dashi broth.
- Place the lid and cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring twice in between. You can make this lid with aluminum foil. With this lid, all the ingredients soak the soup well..
- Almost there..
- Scoop the cooked rice in a bowl and place the beef on top with the sauce.Garnish with pickled ginger (optional).
This is soooo delicious I will make this one again. All of the sets are easy to do. Humble, easy yet super scrumptious Japanese Beef Rice Bowl, Gyudon! This is time to add egg. Gyūdon (牛丼), literally "beef bowl", is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in a mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock).