Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich. Cooked and diced chicken breast marinated with delicious tikka spices. This easy recipe of homemade Subway chicken tikka sandwich is so delicious that everyone would love it! Paneer tikka sandwich recipe with homemade subway style whole wheat roll.
Cottage cheese slices marinated with barbeque seasoning and roasted to a light crispness. Whatever you're in the mood for, SUBWAY® has a wide variety of Subs, salads, and sides to choose from. Every one of our Subs is made fresh in front of you, exactly the way you want it! You can cook Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich using 16 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich
- Prepare of French Baguette:.
- It’s 3 cups of 250gms Maida (All purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of For Subway Sandwiches you will need:.
- Prepare 1 of ) Veggies (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shredds).
- It’s can of toss all together for speeding up filling.
- It’s 2 of ) Tikka cubes (Chicken, Fish, Prawns or Beef) or can use Canned Sardines mixed with little Mayonnaise.
- You need of I make pan chicken tikka, marinate chicken boneless with tikka masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and yogurt, then pan fry it.
- You need 3 of ) French Baguettes.
- You need 4 of ) 1 tbsp Mustard Sauce.
- You need 5 of ) 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 6 of ) 2 Chilli Sauce.
- You need 7 of ) 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- Prepare 8 of } Salt (as required).
Paneer Tikka Sub Sandwich by Tarla Dalal. Add your recipe to below listed Sandwich it with the upper half of the french bread with the cheese side facing downwards and What a subway sandwich!!! I would anydaymake it at home if i would feel like. Find subway sandwich stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich instructions
- French Baguette: Mix dry ingredients, bind softer dough using water, then knead spraying oil, keep in a big bowl oil sprayed and let it rise till it's double in size. Punch back make 3-4 portions, dust flour on working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular and fold like swissroll, the lose end pinch so it does not open while baking, lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife. Make the other two in same manner..
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats. Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in metal bowl on lower section of oven and keep your baking tray on middle section, bake in oven on 210°C till browned up. The ice cubes water will create steam and make the crust crispy and inside baguette will be soft. How to prepare Subway Sandwiches: Slit bread from side from one end to the other.
- Fill in salad and meat then squeeze sauces on top. Or can mix sauces in salad with meat pieces or strips and do the filling.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. There's nothing like a foot-long sandwich from Subway to fill you up during a hungry lunchtime, and we all have our favourite fillings. In Lebanon (and a few other countries that aren't the U. S.), you can walk up to the counter and ask the sandwich artist for chicken tikka like it ain't no thang. Fun fact: Manhattan has more Subways than subway stops.