Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies. Add whole wheat flour, oil and salt and knead to a smooth dough. This smoked salmon pizza puts a tasty new twist on pizza night! I tweaked it a little, and it did not disappoint!
Pizza came out PERFECT! even those at the table who were skeptical of whole wheat crust RAVED about this recipe. we will be making this one again. Learn How to Make the Best Homemade Pizza with Gennaro Contaldo I seriously can't stop making this whole wheat pizza dough. You can cook Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies using 14 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies
- It’s 400 gr of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 25 gr of fresh yeast.
- You need 50 gr of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 gr of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 gr of salmón ahumado.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- It’s 200 gr of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of salad onions.
- Prepare 8 of pickled chillies.
- You need 2 of sprigs fresh dill.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of lemon (juice of).
- It’s 5 of mushrooms.
Learn how to make Smoked Salmon Pizza. The whole wheat flour used in this formula brings with it a new depth of flavor. Through proper fermentation, this dough has subtle acidity and complexity that's not overpowering, but rather, a beautiful compliment to any toppings littered on the surface. Additionally, the crust takes on a new.
Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies step by step
- Make the dough by gently heating the water and oil over a slow heat. Once warm (37ºC/98°F) break the yeast and stir gently until it dissolves. Put the flour in a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Pour in the liquid, stir and then knead. Leave 30 mins to rise in the same bowl. Extend onto an oven tray lined with kitchen paper (rolling pin not necessary – you can use your hands). Pre-heat the oven to 250ºC/480°F.
- Sprinkle a little dried oregano on the base. Wash and roughly chop the salad onions and scatter on the base..
- Wash the mushrooms, slice and add to the base.
- Add the smoked salmon in strips. Squeeze the lemon over the strips (make sure no pips escape and, if they do, pick them out). Chop the chillies and add them too..
- Slice the courgette and slice the cheese and add..
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes..
- When it is ready grind some black pepper and cut into portions. This pizza is delicious cold too, so take any left-overs to the office/school the next day :-).
Courgette fritters with smoked salmon and tzatziki. To make the fritters, place the courgette between sheets of absorbent kitchen paper and press to remove any excess moisture. It's an overnight recipe (though it works just about as well if you make it in the morning and let it sit until dinner). There's something magical about letting the dough sit and giving the starches time to break. Whole wheat zucchini and basil pizza.