Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake. Then, using the same ingredients, I created this savoury cake mixture. The Best Savoury Rice Recipes on Yummly Savoury Rice, Asian-style Pork Chops With Rice Pilaf, Savoury Rice Dish With Spinach.
Fluffy, Japanese-style cheesecake cooked in a rice cooker. It is especially great for when you do not have access to or don't want to use the oven. – Allow the cake to cool in the fridge for about an hour before eating. When it is first finished, it will have a strong egg flavor and you won't really taste the. You can cook Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake using 15 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake
- You need 150 g of Squid Tube OR Rings *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of *Note: Squid can be replaced with Octopus, Shrimps or Prawns.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped Spring Onions OR Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of White Pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt * add extra 1/4 teaspoon if you serve without the sauce.
- Prepare of <Toppings>.
- It’s of ‘Okonomiyaki’ Sauce OR ‘Takoyaki’ Sauce.
- It’s of Aonori (Dried Green Laver Flakes).
- Prepare of Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes).
- Prepare of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Salty, savory and slightly sweet, it can balance the spiciness of many Korean dishes. Great for dinner parties and also a great snack for kids since you can sneak in some extra veggies if you want. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Because the rice cooker environment is sealed, it reduces the air pressure over the liquid so it boils faster.
Rice Cooker Squid Savoury Cake step by step
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note: The cake can be cooked using a frying pan in the way you cook pancakes, OR baked in the oven..
- Place all ingredients except for Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger) in a large heat-proof bowl, mix to combine well. Add Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger) and lightly mix..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Turn out on a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Serve hot with/without your favourite toppings. *Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook..
- Oven Baking: Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish, and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked. It would be quicker if you use Muffin Pan..
A temperature sensor within the machine monitors the heat inside the Different types of rice have different textures and will result in different outcomes when they are prepared in the rice cooker. Rice cooker can be used not only for cooking rice, but also can be used for cooking chicken, soup, Chinese Pot Stickers, even sponge cakes. Ingredients are very simple and you may already have at home. This rice cooker cake proves that baking doesn't have to be so complicated. Add everything into the rice cooker dish.