Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Some people prefer broccoli florets, but you can eat the leaves and stems, too.
Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. 🎦 Broccoli. Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable. Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is a cruciferous vegetable related to cabbage, kale, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. You can cook Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki
- Prepare 1/2 head of Broccoli *finely chopped or shredded.
- Prepare of *Note: Broccoli stems are the best. Add as much as you can mix with the batter.
- Prepare 100 g of Prawns *OR other protein, cut into small pieces if large.
- You need 1-2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Flour OR Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Aonori, Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes), Benishoga (Pickled Ginger) *optional.
These vegetables are known for their beneficial health effects. Broccoli is high in. Перевод слова broccoli, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. It's also a fat-free Broccoli has an impressive nutritional profile. Broccoli, form of cabbage, of the mustard family, grown for its edible flower buds and stalk.
Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki instructions
- Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs, Salt and Dashi Powder..
- Add finely chopped or shredded Broccoli, Prawn pieces and Spring Onion to the batter and mix it well..
- Oil a barbecue hotplate or a frying pan, pour the mixture to form pancakes. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancakes over, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until all the batter is cooked. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking..
- Place the pancake on a plate, and dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle with Aonori or other toppings if you like. *Today I sprinkled with chopped Parsley..
Native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, broccoli was cultivated in ancient Rome. Broccoli is often nicknamed "little trees" thanks to its light green stalk and tightly clustered, dark green flowering head. Raw broccoli is very crunchy with a vegetal, slightly sweet and slightly bitter flavor. Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable rich in nutrients. Possible health benefits include lowering cancer risk and boosting the immune system.