Salmon patties. These salmon patties are delicious for lunch or dinner. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either.
They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal. You can have Salmon patties using 13 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon patties
- Prepare 2 pieces of salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley ( or ½.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Pickled vegetables.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
These Salmon Patties made from wild caught canned red salmon are an absolute dinner time favorite in our house and are the best I've ever tasted. Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of. These salmon patties are flaky, tender and so flavorful with crisp edges and big bites of flaked These salmon patties are such a treat and even folks who don't normally like salmon enjoy this recipe.
Salmon patties instructions
- Start with the vegetables. Mix sugar, vinegar and water in a bowl. Cut the cucumber in half and remove the seeds with a spoon. Make thin slices of the cucumber and carrot with a potato peeler and marinate in the vinegar mixture..
- Put the salmon in a blender with curry paste, parsley and soya sauce and pulse together. Add the flour and work it in there with a spoon. (If you dont have a blender just chop the salmon finely with a knife and mix everything in a bowl)..
- Shape the mixture into two patties and cover with sesame seeds. Let rest in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Fry the patties on medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side. Serve with the pickled vegetables and anything else you fancy. Enjoy!.
These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. These basic salmon patties—or salmon croquettes—have long been a favorite Southern dish. If you're from the South, you probably have fond memories of Friday evening salmon croquettes. My husband loves salmon patties, and while they are both delicious and a common Friday meal during Lent, I think his love of them comes mostly from the memories.