Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad.
You can have Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 of -16 oz. box of pasta, spiral or bowtie.
- You need 1 medium of purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 each of of red, yellow, & orange bell peppers.
- It’s 2 can of of solid white tuna drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hellmans mayo (or more or less to your liking).
- You need 2 tsp of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 small of splash of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of tiny squirt of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of original Mrs. Dash.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of parsley flakes.
Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil the pasta, drain water and shock pasta with cold water to stop cooking. Place cooked pasta in a separate mixing bowl..
- Chop the bell peppers and onion, add to the pasta. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, Mrs Dash, garlic salt and pepper and parsley flakes to the pasta as well..
- Open and drain the 2 cans of tuna. Flake the tuna with a fork, then add to pasta. Peel and slice the boiled eggs, add to pasta..
- Now that everything is put together in the mixing bowl, toss well until everything is coated nicely and salad looks creamy..
- Serve and eat right away, or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat..