Chicken Breasts with Pickled Plum Sauce. Seasoned chicken breasts are stuffed with a cornbread mixture and then basted with a plum glaze. Looking forward to changing things up with different jams/sauces. For this I used a Plum Sauce I found in the Asian food aisle as Plum Jam is out of season and I'm sure it was.
Mix the cabbage, beetroot, cucumber and cashews. This speedy — and delicious — Plum-Balsamic Sauce is served with sauteed chicken breasts. Slathered in the most incredible Chinese Plum Sauce, these Sticky Chicken Drumsticks are absolutely and utterly irresistible. You can cook Chicken Breasts with Pickled Plum Sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Pickled Plum Sauce
- You need 2 of breasts Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Umeboshi paste (from 2 large umeboshi).
Today's recipe is brought into this world with many thanks to Fountain Sauces, without whom these gloriously sticky chicken drumsticks with the most incredible Chinese Plum. Chicken in plum sauce Plum sauce is a light brown sauce sold in glass jars; they are mainly used as dips with roast duck, char siu and roast pork belly. Marinate with a pinch of salt and MSG; dip with some egg and coat in potato starch to. Tip the plums and juice into a sieve.
Chicken Breasts with Pickled Plum Sauce step by step
- Slice the breasts obliquely and then add in the [☆] ingredients and massage..
- In a bowl, combine the [★] ingredients and mix well. (Mash the umeboshi).
- Add what you made in Step 1 to a plastic bag and add in the katakuriko. Next, shake it!.
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a frying pan, and spread in the chicken meat. Cook on high heat..
- When the bottoms are a nice golden color, flip them over, put a lid on top of them, and cook them on low heat..
- Once they are cooked, use a paper towel to remove the excess oil..
- Once again, turn the heat up to high and add in the mixture that you made in Step 2..
- Stir fry until the mixture starts to cook down, and it's done!!.
As if these crispy chicken thighs aren't good all by themselves, this sweet, sticky, tangy plum sauce is the perfect companion. Trust, it's better than that In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and water to form a slurry (wet muddy mixture). Stir the slurry into the sauce and add the chicken the pan. …your chicken breasts with melted butter. Or at least, I highly recommend using butter. It adds great flavor and helps give a nice golden crust on the outside.