LG TOFU WITH MIX DRIED SEAFOOD. Beef, dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, fish sauce, garlic, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper flakes, mixed seafood, olive oil, onion, sesame oil, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, soft tofu. Take the mushroom out and chop them up (discard the stems). Also the water will have deep mushroom flavor and I I used frozen seafood mix for this recipe.
A wide variety of seafood tofu options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and type. Then add your tofu to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle it with olive oil, and toss gently to coat. This Perfect LG TOFU WITH MIX DRIED SEAFOOD using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LG TOFU WITH MIX DRIED SEAFOOD
- Prepare 1 packages of silky tofu.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion.
- It’s of mix dry seafood topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of dice onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 small of cili deseed and fine mince.
- You need 1/2 cup of each dried oyster ,dried prawn and dried sqiud.
I like tofu but it's never amazing when I make it at home, so. Mix with boiled water, tofu & vegetables. Salt, Red Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce Powder, Glucose, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder Black Pepper Powder, Oleoresin Paprika Powder, Dried Shiitake, Mushroom, Monosoldium Glutamate, Dried Green Onion, Anchovy. Cook the seafood first Seafood like shrimp and Placed the egg tofu in and very gently stir to mix the sauce with egg tofu.
LG TOFU WITH MIX DRIED SEAFOOD instructions
- soak dry seafood and drain.
- with oil brown tofu drain and set aside.
- in pan with little oil brown onion with dry seafood and cili for 3 minute in low heat then add fish sauce with water.
- add tofu and mix well by tossing gently. serve.
Chicken and tofu are cooked in the wok with vegetables and Chinese flavorings. Serve alone, with rice, or over noodles. In a medium bowl, mix the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and rice wine. Place the green onion and chicken in the mixture. Bring a large amount of water to a boil and then add a And another choice is to replace the meat with mushrooms either dried or fresh ones to enhance the flavor.