Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee.
You can have Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee using 16 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 100 grams of bean sprout.
- Prepare 400 grams of fresh yellow noodle.
- You need 10 of large shrimp /prawn.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of slice red cili deseeded.
- You need 1 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion / scallion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thinky slice roasted pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of soup base optional or any stock.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of abalone sauce or chicken bouillon.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee instructions
- With oil saute garlic and shallot together with shrimp /prawn till no longer pink then drain aside.
- In pot put abalone sauce / chicken bouillion with water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodle into stock and simmer 1 minute then add seasoning and bean sprout then off heat.
- Top with garnish and serve immediately.