One kind of Pickled Herring.
You can cook One kind of Pickled Herring using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of One kind of Pickled Herring
- You need 2 pcs of onins.
- It’s 3 dl of water.
- It’s 1 dl of vinegar (10%-12%).
- You need 2 dl of sugar.
- It’s 1 pc of bay leaves.
- You need 10 pcs of peppercorn.
- Prepare 400 g of herring cured.
One kind of Pickled Herring step by step
- Slice the onion.
- Boil the water with the vinegar, sugar, bay leaf, pepper corns and sliced onion in it.
- Let the water cool.
- Wash the herring and slice them to small pieces.
- Put the herring pieces into the completely cooled water (it actually should be more like some dollop or syrup) and let them there for at least 2 days.