Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak. Great recipe for Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak. She's a cheesy, juicy, beefy, spicy Philly sub done my way. This recipe can easily serve four if cheese steaks are cut in half with a side of french fries.
The steak was full of meat, and it had lots of really good fries seasoned with old bay. Grilled onions, peppers & white American cheese. This Philly is the real deal. You can cook Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak using 15 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak
- It’s 2 Pounds of Deli Roast Beef [or, rib eye – very thin sliced – rare].
- It’s 1 Can (14 oz) of Beef Stock [you won't need all].
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Red Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- It’s 1/2 of Small Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Small White Onion [thin sliced].
- It’s 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sliced Pickled Jalapeños [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sliced Pickled Banana Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Chilled Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 4 of LG Slices Provolone Cheese [room temp – thin sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Cheese Wiz [melted].
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper And Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Extra Large Italian Or French Rolls.
It's grilled fresh to order with tender steak, peppers, onions, and white American cheese. Order Now Back to Hot Subs Grilled fresh every time, our hot subs and cheese steaks are sure to please. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Jersey Mikes menu includes a variety of Sub sandwiches including The American Classic, The Super Sub, Famous Roast Beef & Provolone, Tuna Fish, The Original Italian, Club Supreme, Jersey Mike's Famous Philly, Big Kahuna Cheese Steak, Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak and many more.
Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak instructions
- Thin slice your vegetables and fine mince your garlic..
- Rough chop your roast beef and set to the side..
- Heat your pan and add olive oil..
- Add onions, bell peppers, spicy peppers and mushrooms. Add a dash of beef stock and cover pan with a tight fitting lid. Stir occasionally. Fry veggies until they're translucent. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Push your vegetables to the side of the pan and add your Roast Beef and minced garlic..
- In the meantime, slice your rolls in half, heat your Cheese Wiz and pull your fresh cilantro leaves..
- Add another good dash of beef stock and seal pan again. Stir occasionally until beef is no longer rare. Two minutes tops..
- Mix everything together in pan and add additional stock if needed. Steam for 30 seconds longer..
- To construct your Cheese Steaks: Smear some melted Cheese Wiz on the tops of your rolls. Then lay on Provolone Cheese. Place Provolone Cheese on the bases of your rolls. Pile on your cheese steak mixture while still very hot and steaming in to of the Provolone. Drizzle on Cheese Wiz. Garnish cheese steak mixture with chilled banana peppers and jalapeño peppers. Add fresh chilled cilantro leaves. Top and serve while hot with a Clausens Dill Pickle halve..
- Enjoy this hot, meaty, melty sandwich with an ice cold beer!.
Place steak and onion in resealable food storage plastic bag. In small bowl, combine lime juice, tequila, oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt; mix well. Pour over steak and onion in bag. The club sub was good Mikes Way with italian dressing and mayo and onions. JM's is a quick lunch, but I must say the best Cheese steaks Subs!