Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE). Nasi goreng or fried rice is undoubtedly one of the easiest and most Asians' favorite dishes to make. Leftover of this and that can turn into wonderful meal in no time. Stink bean fried rice is one popular Indonesian street foods.
Mau dimakan mentah sebagai lalapan, atau dicampurkan kedalam masakan, semua akan di hap tanpa ampun. Nasi goreng, fried rice, is easily one of the most famous Indonesian foods. You'll find nasi goreng all over Indonesia, served at both restaurants and commonly from street food carts. You can cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) using 22 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
- Prepare 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Prepare 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- Prepare 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- It’s 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- Prepare 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 2 of red chillis.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Prepare of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Prepare of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- You need of Pickled cucumbers.
During my trip to Jakarta, one evening along Mangga Besar road I stopped for a wonderfully comforting plate of nasi. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods – and I'm betting you will love it.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
Beberapa minggu lalu, kami arisan di restoran seorang teman., beberapa teman memesan menu ini "nasi goreng pete ikan teri", aku sendiri gak begitu ngefans dengan pete.tapi jadi kepingin coba. Jadi pingin masak sendiri di rumah, inilah hasilnya.yum.yum. What to do * Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant. * Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown. * Add rice and chili slices. Nasi Goreng is a fragrant Indonesian fried rice recipe, that is much easier to make at home than you think!