Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤. Quick an easy tofu soup with Bok Choy and a wonderful roasted fresh pepper dipping sauce. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. While it might be considered as too plain with no charming taste.
Quick fried A choy with pepper 炝炒A菜. Home style fish fillet with tofu in clay pot 家常豆腐鱼片锅. Tofu skin is a great alternative to meat to go with fresh bok choy. You can cook Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤
- You need 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- Prepare 2 of organic bok choy.
- You need half of pack silk tofu.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- You need 6 of dried shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of duck breast (optional).
- You need 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
The large sheets of tofu skin that you find in the freezer section are usually applied as wrappers–like the beancurd rolls that are served as dim sum dishes (xian-zhu-juan, 鲜竹卷). As for the dried bean sticks, the applications are pretty. This variation includes baby bok choy, scallions, and tofu, but you can experiment and use whatever greens you have on hand. Serve with rice on the Dashi is the traditional stock used in miso soup; it is prepared using tuna flakes, kombu, and water, and you can find it in liquid and dried forms at Asian.
Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 step by step
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
The Best Chinese Tofu Soup Recipes on Yummly Easy Fish Tofu SoupThe Woks of Life. The Cantonese roasted duck is stuffed with savory goodness, sealed and then roasted over charcoal, the skin brushed with honey over and over until light, crispy and a golden red brown. Baby Bok Choy works well because its the right size and cooks down sweet, tasty and not too soft in a soup. Serve this over Black rice for a healthy quick and easy weeknight dinner.