Homemade Spider Sushi Roll.
You can cook Homemade Spider Sushi Roll using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Homemade Spider Sushi Roll
- You need of I package of large seaweed paper sheets.
- It’s 2 cups of sushi rice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Soft shell crab.
- It’s of Self rising flour.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Cucumber julienned.
- You need of Romaine letter – torn.
- Prepare of Wasabi paste.
- You need of Pickled ginger.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sushi sauce.
Homemade Spider Sushi Roll step by step
- Start off by rinsing 2 cups of sushi rice under cold water. I repeat this X3. Next cook rice according to package with salt. Set aside.
- Add soft shell to flour and fry in cooking oil until crispy. Remove from grease and drain on paper towel. Set aside..
- Next, julienne cucumber and tear Romain into large strips. Take out a sheet of seaweed paper and with wet hands smear sushi rice all the way… leaving about 1/2 inch without rice..
- Add your romaine, the cucumber and finally soft shell crab near the top of seaweed paper. And begin to roll. After rolling use the sushi mat to firmly but gently shape the roll tucking underneath itself and you shape it. As if you’re rolling a blunt.🤦🏽♀️😛😁 Remove rolling mat and cut with shape knife… my knife came with the kit. Drizzle with sushi sauce. Enjoy with wasabi and pickled ginger and soy sauce..