Mike's Shrimp Cocktail. Coctel de camarones, a classic Mexican shrimp cocktail with shrimp, tomatoes, hot sauce, celery, onion, cucumber and avocados. Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is almost like a "salad in a glass!" It's chock full of crunchy vegetables and Mexican Shrimp Cocktail, otherwise known as Cóctel de Camarónes, doesn't resemble an American. However old-fashioned it may seem, shrimp cocktail is a classic.
I've also included tip for buying and preparing shrimp. Prawn cocktail, also known as shrimp cocktail, is a seafood dish consisting of shelled, cooked prawns in a cocktail sauce, served in a glass. This shrimp cocktail produces the most delicious, succulent shrimp. This Delicious Mike's Shrimp Cocktail using 28 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mike's Shrimp Cocktail
- You need of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Large Raw Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – tails removed].
- Prepare of FOR YOUR VEGETABLES.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine chop with leaves].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cucumbers [seeds removed – fine chop].
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeños [fine chop].
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes [small diced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- It’s 2 of Pickled Carrots [thin sliced].
- It’s 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves [rough chop].
- Prepare 1 of Avocado [sliced – added only upon serving].
- Prepare of FOR YOUR RED SHRIMP MARINADE SAUCE.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chilled Clamato Juice.
- You need 1 Cup of Chilled V8 Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tapitio Hot Sauce [or more – i use much more!].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt And Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Dash of Worchestershie Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Prepare of SIDES/GARNISHES.
- You need of Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Green Onions.
I have never, ever in my life had such delicious, succulent shrimp. This shrimp cocktail is simmered quickly in a bubbling bath that's laced with all sorts of herbs and spices. The result is deeply flavorful, moist shrimp cocktail. Spiced Shrimp Cocktail is a classic appetizer and is so easy to do with OLD BAY® Seasoning and McCormick® Cocktail Sauce.
Mike's Shrimp Cocktail instructions
- Make your RED SAUCE MARINADE. Place your raw shrimp in it and mix. Refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all of your chilled vegetables..
- Add everything together – except for Avocado. Save that for individual serving. Otherwise you'll have an icky looking, murky red sauce..
- Marinate for 10+ minutes longer in fridge..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, lime wedges and Tapitio Hot Sauce. Serve with quality crackers..
With homemade cocktail sauce, these Shrimp Cocktail Cups are sure to impress your guests. Take your party to the next level with our Shrimp Cocktail Cups. Shrimp Cocktail Wonton Cups, perfect for all your holiday parties! Shrimp cocktail is a classic American dish. Probably derived from oysters Kirkpatrick Even if you've never cooked shrimp cocktail before, it's not that hard, especially if you remember a few simple tricks.