Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup.
You can cook Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup using 26 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Authentic Ramen Noodles [tonight i used oriental top ramen as per request].
- It’s of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 2 of Sets Small Crab Legs [about 1+ pound].
- It’s of ● For The Broth.
- Prepare 3 (14 oz) of Cans Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [reserve one can].
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Chile Sauce [or to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 4 of Thai Chilie Peppers [minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemongrass [minced].
- It’s 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● To Be Added Last.
- You need 1/4 of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped – + reserves].
- Prepare of ● Sides.
- It’s of Siriacha Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of ● Garnishments.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup instructions
- FOR THE CRAB LEGS Add a small amount of water to your steamer pot. At a steady boil – reduce heat to a simmer. Add your crab legs and seal pot with a tight fitting lid. Make sure your legs aren't submerged in the water. You'll want them just above it. Steam legs for 5 to 7 minutes depending upon thickness. Turn off heat and leave legs in pot covered..
- Chop and mince your vegetables. Pull your fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves as well. Those leaves will be mixed into your noodles and broth just before serving..
- Bring your broth [with oriental flavor packets if using top ramen] to a steady boil. If using Canton Noodles – add additional Siracha in place of Top Ramen noodle flavor packets..
- Add your noodles and boil as per manufacturers directions. Usually 3 minutes. Depending upon your noodle choice – add additional broth if needed..
- Picture of authentic Ramen Noodles. No seasoning packets included..
- Turn off heat and mix in Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves..
- Add crab legs to your empty bowls. Or, you can serve your legs to the side with sides of melted butter with Siriacha mixed in, shell crackers and meat picks. My Asian guests usually pull their crab meat and place it into their noodles and broth..
- Add your noodles and broth to your bowls..
- Garnish with fresh Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves, Chives and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!.