Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes. Make our stuffed tomato recipe for a tasty Healthy Living Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes dish! The tuna in this great-looking stuffed tomato recipe isn't your typical mayo-based affair. The sherry vinaigrette does double duty: it adds fresh flavor to the tuna filling and also dresses the baby arugula and white bean salad.
This is not your usual tuna salad! This salad also makes a great sandwich (both hot & cold. look for my other tuna recipes! Combine mayonnaise mixture to tuna and vegetables and blend well, folding in chopped eggs. This Yummy Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes using 4 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 oz of can of tuna packed in water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet cubed pickled cucumbers.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes ripened.
Cook the Peas in a little water with a pinch of baking soda. Submerge the tomatoes in boiling water a few seconds to peel them more easily. A healthy, amazingly delicious lunch is quicker and easier than you think with our tuna salad-stuffed tomatoes! Fresh tomatoes are hollowed out, then filled with a flavorful tuna salad mixture that gets crunch from celery and cashews.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin.
Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes step by step
- Was the tomatoes.
- Cut tops off hollow out the inside of the tomatoes set aside the insides discard the tops.
- Open the tuna drain the liquids.
- Mix the tuna insides of tomato.
- Mix the tuna insides of tomatoes.
- Add mayonnaise cubed relish mix well together.
- Stuff the tuna salad back into the hollow tomatoes.
- Chill or serve at room temperature, enjoy.
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes are a summer favorite! Hello there from the sunny state of Florida! And by sunny, I mean holy heck it feels like we're sitting on Serve these tuna salad tomatoes after a yummy breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes and before a delicious dinner of grilled ribeye steaks. Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes – Tomates rellenos de ensalada de atun con mayonesa. Cook the peas in a little water with a pinch of baking soda.