Shrimp Kabombers. This is a quick and easy shrimp kabob recipe, perfect for beginners. Requires minimal ingredients, but is bursting with flavor. Serve over a bed of rice with fresh lemon wedges.
Easy to make, quick and very tasty. With a side of white rice, dinner is served. Grilled shrimp kabobs, with an easy shrimp kabobs marinade, are the latest on our dinner table. You can have Shrimp Kabombers using 10 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Kabombers
- You need 6 of each skewers.
- You need 30 of toothpicks.
- You need 30 of each shrimp raw but peeled with tail on.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Seasoning.
- You need 30 of each pickled jalapeño slices.
- Prepare 30 1/2 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beer (optional).
These shrimp skewers will make your shrimpaholic very happy. Brush the shrimp with some of the chile-garlic oil. These grilled shrimp skewers are shrimp marinated in garlic, lemon and herbs, then threaded onto sticks and cooked to perfection. Shrimp skewers are a simple yet satisfying dinner option.
Shrimp Kabombers step by step
- Fire up the Bar-B. Put 5 shrimp on each skewer..
- Sprinkle shrimp with bay seasoning..
- Mix the cream cheese and the cheddar together in a small bowl..
- Lay the jalapeño slices on a plate and place a dab of the cheese mixture on top of each..
- Lay 5 1/2 slices of bacon next to each othet on a plate and place a prepared skewer on top of the bacon. This will make it easier to wrap the bacon around each shrimp..
- Press a pepper slice with the cheese on top on the side of a shrimp, then wrap a slice of bacon around the shrimp and secure the slice of jalapeno and the wrapped bacon with a tooth pick one shrimp at a time..
- Mix the BBQ sauce with the beer. The beer helps the BBQ sauce carmelize better and makes it more of a glaze..
- Cook on grill (indirect heat)for about 20-30 minutes glazing with BBQ sauce last 10 minutes of cooking. Serve with rice. A tad bit tedious but worth it. :).
Shrimp kabobs typically contain shrimp along with some type of vegetable. In this case, I've gone with a colorful assortment of peppers and onions, but other great options include mushrooms, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, yellow squash or even boiled potatoes. Carefully brush vegetable oil on grill rack. Shrimp Kabobs Pineapple Recipe: Sweet shrimp and pineapple are put in a marinade and tossed on the grill to create these amazing Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs! This SIX Ingredient dinner is healthy, easy and perfect for summer.