Hot Seafood Bake. Finally, a seafood "bake" that lives up to its name. Stir together butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. The best baked crab casserole with lobster and shrimp.
This recipe was inspired by this Seafood Pasta Bake by Paula Jones. Although most of my blog posts focus on Chinese and Asian cooking, this is. Oh, how I love canapés as an appetizer. You can have Hot Seafood Bake using 8 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Hot Seafood Bake
- It’s 1 can of crab.
- Prepare 1 box of Seapack shrimp scampi any size.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese or mozzarella.
- You need 3/4 cup of progresso Italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese with chives spread.
- You need 8 oz of fresh diced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1 bunch of sliced green onion.
They are great for parties or just Bake until bread is crispy and the cheese and mixture is fully cooked. Curried Seafood Bake, Seafood Bake, Chinese Seafood Hot Pot, etc. Cajun Shrimp Bake. featured in Shrimp Recipes For True Seafood Lovers. Seafood Artichoke Dip is a creamy cheesy hot seafood dip recipe filled with lump crab meat, shrimp, chunks of artichoke hearts, fontina cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise.
Hot Seafood Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 350*.
- prepare scampi according to box.
- 2 qt casserole dish , sprayed with cooking spray, set aside.
- Drain crabmeat, scoop into mixing bowl.
- in the mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs, cream cheese , diced mushrooms and green onions.
- Mix well.
- Next, add cooked scampi and the butter from it..
- Mix well. Add all cheeses..
- Bake 20 min,til bubbly depending on your oven mine's electric..
The Baked Seafood recipe out of our category Shrimp! This creamy flavorful dip from Linda Doll of St. Albert, Alberta is sure to be popular at parties. "Bake it in a hollowed-out pumpernickel or white round bread loaf," she suggests. So happy we stopped at the Red Lobster! My husband ordered the seafood pot/bake.