Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad. Andrew Zimmern's raw seafood salad is a terrific mix of tuna, tomatoes, onion, celery and hearts of palm with a spicy lime dressing. I first tasted this dish on the island of Cat Hai, off the Vietnamese coast, a place well known to food geeks as the birthplace of nuoc mam, the world's best fish sauce. This healthy, quick Vietnemese salad recipe has great crunch and lots of refreshing flavors.
Tuna Salad with a Kick. "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy! I used fresh cilantro from the garden. Tuna salad is easy to make for a quick lunch, an afternoon snack served with sliced vegetables and crackers, or a light dinner. This Appetizing Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad using 7 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad
- It’s 3 of medium sized Japanese Cucumber.
- Prepare of Pickled carrots.
- Prepare of Peanuts.
- You need 1 of canned Tuna.
- You need 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Scoop it onto a Tired of the same old run-of-the-mill tuna salad? Gussy up your usual recipe with these four different options. Or get inspired and come up with your own combo! Vietnamese Inspired Salad With Shirataki Noodles.
Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad instructions
- Start with roasting the peanuts on a pan over low heat for 3 minutes..
- Then, in a large bowl, mix the diced cucumbers, picked carrots and sliced red chilli..
- Drain the water from the tuna and mix into the bowl..
- Add the pickled carrots and roasted peanuts, fish sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and ready to serve..
Learn to make delicious, flavorful and low cholesterol tuna salad without mayonnaise. Mediterranean diet, low carb, gluten free. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well.