Black Bean and Tuna Bake.
You can cook Black Bean and Tuna Bake using 12 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Tuna Bake
- You need of Ingredients for tuna and black bean bake:.
- You need 1/2 cup of rinsed canned black beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese plus extra to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare 2 cans (5 oz.) of each chunk light tuna in water, drained, flaked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pickled jalapenos diced or to taste.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely sliced scallions optional.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro optional.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
Black Bean and Tuna Bake step by step
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for tuna bake. Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased cake pan and cover with aluminum foil. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 15 minutes..
- Remove the foil and sprinkle some more cheese on top. Air fry at 360F (190C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..
- Sprinkle some scallions and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips if desired..