This Perfect Seafood Chowdah using 16 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood Chowdah
- You need 1/2 lb of bay scollops.
- You need 1/2 lb of medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chowder fish.
- You need 1 can of chopped clams.
- Prepare 1 can of crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of corn (don't drain).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 26 oz of can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Seafood Chowdah step by step
- Add 1/2 cup milk, garlic, and cream cheese together in a large pot. Mix together until blended..
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT THE SEAFOOD. Cover and simmer 25 minutes *do not boil*.
- Add the seafood and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes or until all the seafood is cooked..