Ginataang Gulay (with pork and shrimp). Ginataang Gulay with Pork and Shrimp is a dish composed of butternut squash, snake beans, slices of pork, and shrimp pieces. These are all cooked in coconut. This recipe for Ginataang Gulay with Pork and Shrimp is a quick and easy way to prepare this yummy dish.
Ginataang Gulay is a hearty pork, shrimp and vegetable stew cooked in coconut milk; best served with steamed rice. Guys, I can be pretty badass with a can of coconut milk in the kitchen but I have to admit, their version of ginataang gulay leaves mine in the dust! There is Ginataang Alimango (crabs), Ginataang Hipon (shrimps), Ginataang Adobo, and simply Ginataan, a warm and sweet dessert soup served as a mid-afternoon snack. This Appetizing Ginataang Gulay (with pork and shrimp) using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Ginataang Gulay (with pork and shrimp)
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of of big onion sliced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of squash sliced.
- You need 1-2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 pc of eggplant.
- Prepare 1 pc of bitter melon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of canned coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 of pork.
- It’s 1/4 of shrimp.
Ginataang Gulay is a stew-like dish usually prepared with different kinds of vegetables – eggplant, sitaw (green beans). Ginataang Gulay at Hipon is made of squash, shrimps and green beans that simmer in coconut milk to create a nutritious and delicious meal. Another version of this dish have pork, dilis or long-jawed anchovy and some put crabs on it. Ginataang kalabasa, also known as kalabasa sa gata, is a Filipino vegetable stew made from calabaza in coconut milk and spices.
Ginataang Gulay (with pork and shrimp) instructions
- Sautè garlic and onion and let it stand until it turned soft.
- Add pork and cook for a minute until it turned brown and then add shrimp and cook until it turned pinkish, then add sliced squash..
- Pour coconut milk and let it boil. Add seasoning such as salt and pepper to taste, fish sauce and soy sauce. Let it boil for 3 minutes..
- Add eggplant and bitter melon and let it simmer until the veggies turned soft..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy your meal!.
It commonly includes shrimp and yardlong beans and either bagoong (fermented fish or shrimp) or patis (fish sauce). Ginataang Gulay with Pork and Shrimp is a dish composed of butternut squash, snake beans, slices of pork, and shrimp pieces. It is also a source of calcium, which is important for strong bones and teeth. Siu Mai Dumplings With Pork and Shrimp. Filled with Chinese black mushrooms, pink shrimp, and green onion, the color and texture combination is complemented by the ground pork and flavorful seasonings, making a beautiful dumpling that will impress your guests and please your family.