Shrimp-Chicken Meatballs in Chili Sauce. The Best Chicken Meatballs Sauce Recipes on Yummly Skinny Thai Chicken Meatballs With Peanut Sauce, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Asian Chicken Meatballs With Spicy Peanut Sauce. Chicken, Cilantro and Coconut Meatballs with Sweet Chili SauceRecipesPlus.
This locks in the flavors and the sear helps them retain their shape when you add them back to the sauce. This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime. To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce. This Yummy Shrimp-Chicken Meatballs in Chili Sauce using 13 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp-Chicken Meatballs in Chili Sauce
- Prepare 100 grams of ☆Shelled shrimp.
- You need 200 grams of ☆Minced (ground) chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of ☆Japanese leek.
- It’s 1/2 of thumb ☆Juice from grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of ☆Beaten egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
- It’s 1 box of CookDo Kanshaosharen (Prepackaged Shrimp Chili Sauce).
- It’s 1 of Bok choy.
The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice. Chicken meatballs in creamy sauce is bite sized balls served in sensational creamy sauce. Pour it over your favorite pasta or noodles. What you get from this chicken meatballs recipe is perfectly flavored, juicy meatballs swimming in sensational creamy sauce that makes you coming back for more.
Shrimp-Chicken Meatballs in Chili Sauce step by step
- Devein the shrimp, wash, chop, then set aside. Mince the leek and set aside. Grate the ginger and prepare the juice..
- Put all of the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl..
- Knead until the ingredients become sticky. Chill in the refrigerator while preparing the bok choy..
- Boil the bok choy, drain immediately, and squeeze it out. Make it into a circle-pattern on a plate and set aside. (We're going to put our finished chili balls inside the circle.).
- Take the meat mixture out of the refrigerator. Coat your hands with katakuriko and roll into 3-4 cm meatballs..
- Deep-fry them at 160℃ then drain. Once they're floating and the bubbles have subsided, they're ready..
- Add the CookDo Kanshaosharen (Shrimp Chili Sauce) to a frying pan and heat..
- Once the chili sauce is boiling, add the fried meatballs and stir well..
- Place them in the bok choy plate you prepared, in the middle of the circle, and you're finished..
I have found my new chicken burger recipe. As some viewers mentioned the meatballs had a strong garlic taste but I did not notice this as much in the patty. Served the meatballs later with spaghetti sauce. Wow you guys LOVED the Swedish Meatballs I shared last month. Soft tender meatballs bathed in a creamy gravy….ugh.