Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry. You don't want any browned eggs in this dish, just fluffy clouds of egg with your shrimp dispersed throughout. Once the eggs look done (be careful not to overcook them), transfer your stir fried shrimp and eggs to a plate, garnish with the scallions/sprouts you reserved earlier, and serve with steamed rice. Using a spatula, scrape eggs from sides in towards middle of wok.
Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately. Great recipe for Fluffy and Yummy Shrimp Chili Sauce and Egg. Our family's shrimp with chili sauce has soft fluffy eggs and is mildly spicy. This Tasty Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry using 10 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry
- Prepare 300 grams of Shrimp (frozen).
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Finely chopped green onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
This basic sauce can be used on kara-age or white fish too. The key is to prep all the ingredients beforehand: mix the sauce, chop the vegetables, and prep. However, if you aren't a fan of eggs or have a food allergy you can leave them out. Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry instructions
- Finely chop the onions, ginger, and carrots..
- Sauce: Mix ketchup, soy sauce, 100ml water, sake, and a pinch of salt and pepper together..
- Unthaw the shrimp, drain well, and mix together with 1 teaspoon of sake, a pinch of salt, and 1 teaspoon of katakuriko..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add the shrimp from Step 3, cook about 80% done and take them out on a plate..
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the same pan as the shrimp, sauté the onions, ginger, and carrots until aromatic..
- After sautéing in Step 5, add the sauce from Step 2, and bring to a gentle boil..
- Add the shrimp you removed in Step 4 into the pan from Step 6, boil over strong medium heat until it thickens to make shrimp chili, and turn off the heat..
- Put a bit of oil into a separate pan, warm it up, add a bit of salt to the whisked eggs, and pour it all at once into the pan..
- Once the eggs have half-cooked, add the shrimp chili from step 7, quickly stir together, and divide into 4 equal portions. Garnish on top with sprouts..
Baked Sweet Chili Chicken & Veggies This is a very popular Cantonese dish that you can find at any Chinese restaurant, and now you can make it at home with me! Keep watching to see how to make this smooth and fluffy Shrimp in. Add shrimp and mix to combine. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator. Pour the beaten egg into smoking hot wok and scramble the egg to cook evenly.