Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce. Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio (Garlic and Oil). Grilled Shrimp with Chili Cocktail Sauce. Chili garlic sauce, Sriracha sauce, and sambal oelek are found in the Asian section of the Or consider serving it with fried shrimp or fried oysters as an option along with remoulade sauce or Make the chili aioli from scratch with homemade mayonnaise.
I didn't want to make the usual stuff and I remembered watching a cooking show where a Chinese chef made this Mayonnaise Shrimp dish. It seems that every time we go to a Chinese restaurant, we will inevitably order this dish, we simply are in love with this I guess. Preparing this at home is simple albeit a bit tiring, especially the. You can have Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce
- It’s 10 of shrimp Black tiger shrimp.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 5 of leaves Sangchu Korean Lettuce.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
To marinate the shrimp pieces, add the shrimp in to a bowl. To this, add soya sauce, green chili sauce, tomato sauce and enough salt. Mix it well Take a serving bowl and place the cabbage leaves at the bottom of the bowl. Then add the sauce we made with Mayonnaise.
Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce instructions
- Shell the shrimp, remove the digestive tracts (they will come out if you use a toothpick to pull it out while holding the tail and twirling then wipe dry with a paper towel)..
- Put the katakuriko into a plastic bag, add the shrimp, and coat the shrimp by rubbing it in the bag..
- Add half of the vegetable oil to a frying pan (1.5 tablespoons), and cook the shrimp over medium heat..
- Once the side of the shrimp touching the pan has changed color, flip over, add in the remaining vegetable oil (1.5 tablespoons) and cook..
- Once the surface of the shrimp smells aromatic, reduce to medium heat..
- Put the chili sauce, mayonnaise, and pepper into a deep bowl, and mix well..
- Coat Step 5 with Step 6..
- Quickly coat the shrimp with Step 6 while taking care not to remove the breading, and turn off the heat..
- Drain the water, place the sangchu Korean lettuce cut up into easy-to-eat sizes onto a plate, arrange the shrimp from Step 8 on top, garnish with tomatoes, and it is done..
On the top of the sauce. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Ebimayo Shrimp Mayonnaise Dressing Chinese Food temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. Tangy, delicious and PERFECT on EVERYTHING Shrimp Sauce Yum Yum Sauce is the quintessential sauce for every hibachi fried rice recipe, stir fry, veggie or literally ANY food you can think of to put it on! Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, milk, pineapple and lemon juice in a bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator and chill one hour, or until the sauce becomes firm.