Chili-Mayo Shrimp Pouches made with Leftover Gyoza Wrappers.
This Tasty Chili-Mayo Shrimp Pouches made with Leftover Gyoza Wrappers using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chili-Mayo Shrimp Pouches made with Leftover Gyoza Wrappers
- You need 150 grams of Shrimp or sweet shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ■ Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ■ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of cm of each ■ Garlic and ginger from a tube.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Gyoza dumpling wrappers.
Chili-Mayo Shrimp Pouches made with Leftover Gyoza Wrappers step by step
- I used sweet shrimp this time, but you can also use normal shrimp. When using larger shrimp, cut them into smaller pieces..
- Place the shrimp and onions into a bowl, and combine them with the ingredients marked with a ■. Transfer the mixture to a preheated pan..
- After the shrimp have cooked through, put the ingredients back into the bowl. After the mixture has cooled, mix in the mayonnaise..
- Fill the gyoza wrappers with an appropriate amount of the mixture. Instead of using water to seal the edges of each wrapper, you can use the sauce to save time..
- Bake until golden brown a toaster oven and serve. Cook them at about 900 W for 8-10 minutes..