Simple Chili Shrimp with Boiled Shrimp.
This Tasty Simple Chili Shrimp with Boiled Shrimp using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Simple Chili Shrimp with Boiled Shrimp
- Prepare 250 grams of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (grated or from a tube).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated or from a tube).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ●Chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Vinegar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ●Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Simple Chili Shrimp with Boiled Shrimp instructions
- Place the boiled shrimp in hot water to remove the odor..
- Mix all of the ● ingredients together..
- Add oil, ginger, and garlic to a pan, and turn on the heat..
- Saute the shrimp once the garlic and ginger have produced an aroma..
- Add the ● flavoring ingredients after sautéing the shrimp..
- Pour in the katakuriko slurry, and bring to a boil..
- Arrange onto a plate, and it is done..