Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables.
This Delicious Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables using 9 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriraha hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes for a mildly spicy sauce increas to 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon for increased heat.
Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables step by step
- Combine all ingedients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil reduce heat to a simmer and simmer until thickened to a light glaze about 10 minutes. Store in refrigerator but bring to room temperature for easier brushing..
- Use on grilled chicken, salmon, tuna, shrimp, scallops, pork chops and many vegetables. Great for Kabobs of meat and vegetables. Brush glaze on the last few minutes of cooking to prevent burning..
- Can also be used on roasted meats and vegetables, brushing on near the end of cooking time..