Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce. Great recipe for Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce. I love classic, creamy shrimp mayo, but mayonnaise plus condensed milk has way too many calories for my daughter and me. I didn't omit the mayo from this shrimp mayo dish and I substituted sweet chili sauce for the milk; It's still.
If you skin the cucumber, the color really softens the look of the dish and brings it up a notch, but you can leave the skin on. Tender shrimp and crisp vegetables are stir-fried with a garlic and ginger flavored sauce made from Swanson® Chicken Stock, soy sauce and sesame oil, for a savory seafood and vegetable stir-fry. This sauce takes no time to mix up and worked really well with shrimp snow peas onions red bell pepper carrots and fresh pineapple. This Appetizing Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce using 5 easy ingredients and 15 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce
- You need 250 grams of Small shrimp (peeled).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of sprinkling Coriander (dried cilantro).
Perfect as a healthy meal prep lunch or as an easy weeknight dinner. Like all stir fry recipes, this recipe is very flexible. Apart from the shrimp and the basic sauce, you can use a variety of vegetables. I often use carrots and snow peas in this shrimp stir fry.
Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce step by step
- Apply a small amount of sake and katakuriko (not listed in ingredients) to the peeled shrimp and rinse with running water. This will remove the dirt any lingering odors..
- Dry the peeled shrimp thoroughly with a paper towel and lightly cover with katakuriko. Put them in plastic bag and shake to spread the katakuriko evenly..
- Boil some hot water and add salt (not listed in ingredients). Boil the shrimp. You will combine them with the sauce afterwards, so you can cook them to about 80% done! Drain in a colander..
- Please don't rinse the cooked shrimp. Since they were prepared rinsed, dried, coated with katakuriko, and boiled; they are clean..
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce. The sauce is spicy, so please adjust the amount to your taste when you mix them. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
- Put the sauce mixture into a frying pan and simmer over low heat. It will begin to become transparent..
- Add in the cooked shrimp and turn the heat up to high. Quickly mix with the sauce and turn off the heat. Since the residual heat will overcook it, immediately plate and serve..
- Add coriander if you like, and it's finished..
- Here's my classic rich mayo shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156207-real-chinese-style-shrimp-with-mayo-aurora-sauce.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Sweet and sour pork.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Mapo tofu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156781-easy-low-calorie-and-fat-reduced-mapo-tofu.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Stir-fry with peppers and meat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Fried rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152551-crumbly-fried-rice-in-a-rice-cooker.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Simmered shrimp with chili sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152937-shrimp-in-chili-sauce-low-calorie-chinese.
But you can use other vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower or asparagus. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, and cornstarch; add shrimp mixture from Chili-Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice and Snap Peas. Stir chicken stock mixture into vegetable-shrimp mixture. This is HER stir fry sauce, and I love its basic goodness.