Chilli Honey Garlic Prawns. In a bowl, stir together water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, cornflour, honey, crushed chilli flakes and ground ginger and then set aside. Guys these prawns are crazy delicious! And they only need a sprinkle of this and a spoonful of that, and before you can say tiger prawns they are ready!
Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch! A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking. This Delicious Chilli Honey Garlic Prawns using 13 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Honey Garlic Prawns
- You need 500 g of Prawns shrimp / (cleaned, deveined and half cooked).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spring onions white part (sliced) and green part for garnish.
- It’s (chopped) 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Red chilli (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 tbs of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsps of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (ground).
This lip smacking recipe is full of flavors and super easy to make. Enjoy this recipe as a starter in small get together or just like that. The Best Garlic Honey Prawns Recipes on Yummly Mexican-style Prawns, Portuguese Grilled Prawns, Rice With Prawns And Cuttlefish.
Chilli Honey Garlic Prawns step by step
- In a bowl, stir together water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, honey, chilli flakes and ginger. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat and stir in spring onions, garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until the raw smell disappears..
- Stir in cooked prawns and toss to coat with oil. Add salt accordingly. Stir in sauce mixture that was set aside. Cook and stir occasionally until it is bubbly and the sauce has slightly thickened..
- Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot..
Carefully remove the prawns from the frying pan with a slotted spoon. Remove garlic, chilli and prawns from pan and set aside. Place pan back over medium-high heat and add tomatoes, stock and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add prawns back to pan and toss well to coat.