Tuna tamatoe pasta. Add the ricotta cheese, and add salt to taste. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal. It's easy and quick and uses pantry items.
Tuna Tomato Pasta is one of our favorite recipes to eat, period. It's also a pantry-based One of the dishes Uncle Brian always insists on is this Tuna Tomato Pasta as it's. Tuna Tomato Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Tasty Tuna tamatoe pasta using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna tamatoe pasta
- Prepare 2 can of tuna undrained.
- You need 2 cup of noodles of your choice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise or light mayonaise.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 slice of pickles.
- You need 4 of eggs boiled and diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro optional.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I. This tomato Tuna Pasta Bake is proof that you can make an, incredibly delicious meal Tuna Pasta Bake.
Tuna tamatoe pasta step by step
- Boil noodles as directed….then drain your noodles..set aside while you are getting the other ingredients together…
- Open your Tuna…(undrained)…
- Mix your tuna and mayonnaise and pickles into the mixing bowl of your noodles and stir it…….
- Put a lid on the mix and refrigerate until you have boiled your eggs……about 15 minutes.
- When eggs are done bring out the bowl and dice your eggs and yolks into the pasta….then add your diced tomatoes…..
- Add salt and pepper and all the seasonings and stir ….then cover and put in refrigerator to cool …..
I have long been a fan of pasta dishes and this Easy Penne Pasta with Tuna & Tomato Sauce Recipe ranks right up there with the best of ´em. An easy pasta bake with tuna and creamy tomato sauce, all topped off with lots of Yes, it's got cheese, cream and pasta in there, but there are loads of nutritious goodies. Add this tomatoey Roman-style pasta sauce to your arsenal of recipes you can make from a small handful of pantry staples. Spice up your pasta with a little chilli, adding tuna also makes this dish extra filling. Keep a stock of canned tomatoes, canned tuna, and green olives around, and you can make this pasta at a moment's notice.