Shishi's chilli prawns. Chilli prawns recipe with video – Indo chinese style chilli prawns that can be served as a starter or a side with fried rice or Chinese style Noodles or simple Pasta dishes. There are many ways a Indo. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have.
I rarely cook with prawns partly Making any Indo-Chinese dish requires preparation in advance and chilli prawns is no different. Clean prawns without shells then chopped the chilli padi,shallots, ginger. After that put all the chopped items n curry leaves into the wok stir fry untill fragrant then add all the sauces then add salt. You can cook Shishi's chilli prawns using 7 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shishi's chilli prawns
- It’s 250 g of Prawns.
- Prepare 30 ml of butter.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 50 ml of Nandos peri peri sauce.
Set aside while you prepare your remaining ingredients. Deep fried prawns in green chilli gravy. Dry Chilli Prawns Recipe with step by step. This is so easy to make and so delicious to enjoy.
Shishi's chilli prawns instructions
- Clean prawns and rinse under running water and pat dry Melt butter and add salt in a large frying pan, add garlic and prawns and fry over high heat. Stirring. For 5-10 mins. Prawns are cooked when they are pinkish/coral. Add sauce and squeeze the lemon over the prawns. Serve with lemon wedges.
I This is a recipe for Chilli Prawns made the Indian-Chinese way. I rarely cook with prawns partly because. Peel the prawns, leaving the tip of the tail and the head intact. Pour the olive oil into a large frying pan and set over a medium heat. Indo Chinese Style Chilli Prawns Recipe.