Garlic Chilli Prawns. Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats.
Chilli prawns recipe with video – Indo chinese style chilli prawns that can be served as a starter or a side with fried rice or Chinese style Noodles or simple Pasta dishes. Creamy Chilli Garlic Prawn Fettuccine With Parsley. Remove garlic, chilli and prawns from pan and set aside. This Delicious Garlic Chilli Prawns using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chilli Prawns
- Prepare 500 gm of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot and sweet sauce.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Place pan back over medium-high heat and add tomatoes, stock and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for two minutes. Chilli Garlic Prawns Noodles is a Indo Chinese dish.
Garlic Chilli Prawns instructions
- Marinate prawns with lemon juice and salt..
- Now take 1/2 tbsp butter and 1/2 tbsp oil in pan and add 1-2 tsp garlic in it with blackpepper..
- Now add prawns in it and cook it till prawns become white and all water that came out of prawns evaporate. Take it off the pan..
- Now in another pan heat butter and oil again and add remaining garlic, green chillies and curry leaves. When garlic turns golden add onion and cook it till it become pink..
- Now add prawns and hot and chilli sauce, some more pepper and pinch of salt. Here again add capsicum and let it cook for few more minutes..
- Serve it hot..
It is so easy to prepare and also tastes good. You can even use whole wheat noodles to make it healthier. Add prawns, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed chilli flakes, and season with salt. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. A simple and delicious way to feed a crowd.