Sriracha Chilli Yoghurt Tuna and Salad Wrap. Spicy Sriracha tuna wraps make a great alternative to spicy tuna rolls and are light and For the creaminess, we used mayo but for an even healthier wrap, greek yogurt or mashed It all starts with the most delicious tuna salad ever. Everybody loves sriracha, so why wouldn't you love it in a tuna salad sandwich with eggs, sweet peppers, mayonnaise, and honey mustard? I had a large bottle of sriracha sitting in the fridge and wondered how it would work in a tuna salad sandwich.
Creamy, spicy, and filling, these Sriracha Chickpea Salad Wraps are an easy option for your brown bag lunch. Customize to use whatever vegetables you These creamy and spicy Sriracha Chickpea Salad Wraps are super fast and easy to make, perfect for cold lunches to bring to work, and can be. Sriracha Tuna Salad Wrap – Feed Your Soul Too. You can have Sriracha Chilli Yoghurt Tuna and Salad Wrap using 14 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sriracha Chilli Yoghurt Tuna and Salad Wrap
- Prepare 1 tin of tuna.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Natural yogurt.
- Prepare of Wraps or flatbed.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare of Green olives.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Mixes herbs.
Healthy Tuna Patties Source: Tuna Patties – Kayla's Joy These are great with a salad or as an alternative to a burger at lunchtime. Healthy tuna salad with no mayo? This healthy tuna salad uses probiotic-rich Greek yogurt as its creamy, tangy base. Crunchy celery, earthy chives, and delicate microgreens keep this easy lunch recipe fuss-free, so you can customize it with your own healthy.
Sriracha Chilli Yoghurt Tuna and Salad Wrap step by step
- Chop the salad and add to a bowl. Don't use too much of the red onion! ;).
- Take 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt and mix in a bowl with a generous squirt of the Sriracha sauce..
- Add the tuna to the bowl of sriracha yoghurt, season with the salt and pepper and mix well..
- For the dressing: pour a small glug of the olive oil into a small cup, mix with the juice of half a lemon and and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Add a teaspoon of the mixed herbs and mix well..
- Pour some dressing over the salad (don't drown it! A little is plenty) then put a fistful of the salad into the middle of a wrap..
- Add your tuna on top. Wrap the wrap and enjoy!.
Sriracha Tuna Salad Wrap. by: Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too. Kick up your traditional tuna salad with sriracha and add crunch with radishes —Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too. Spice up your next salad or sandwich with this homemade sriracha dressing. Instead of using a few cups mayonnaise, we use yogurt in order to keep it lower calorie. Mix a spoonful in with your tuna next time for a delicious spin on a tuna salad sandwich This low-calorie, low-carb tuna lettuce wrap with avocado yogurt dressing transforms ordinary canned tuna into a tasty light lunch They make a great addition to salads.