Chilli prawn. A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Peel the prawns, removing the heads and leaving the tails on.
Pick and finely chop the parsley leaves. Then add the prawns and toss to coat. Pour in the corn flour mixture and cook, stirring for another minute or until the sauce is thick. This Delicious Chilli prawn using 11 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Chilli prawn
- Prepare 1 cup of prawns.
- You need 1 cup of veggies cube.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
Stir to mix the egg through the sauce. Transfer the prawns and the sauce to a serving plate. Turn up the heat, throw in the prawns and fry for a few mins, stirring, until all the prawns turn pink. Take off the heat, season and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
Chilli prawn step by step
- Prepare a batter with egg corn flour and salt.
- Marinate the prawns into it.
- Heat oil shallow fry the prwans keep aside.
- Add Onion slices and capsicum cubes.
- Shallow fry and add prawns.
- Add all the sauce and fry.
- The chilli prawn is ready.
Chilli prawns recipe with video – Indo chinese style chilli prawns that can be served as a starter or a side with fried rice or Chinese style Noodles or simple Pasta dishes. There are many ways a Indo chinese chilli recipe is made, this recipe is quite simple and made with very few ingredients and mostly healthy since there is no deep frying involved. Stir in the tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and the cornflour mixture and bring to a simmer and pour in the boiling water. Add in lime juice and give it all a good stir till the sauce has thickened. Garnish with spring onion and chopped coriander and serve.