Chilli Garlic Prawns. A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Melt the butter and oil together in a frying pan.
This Asian style stir fried chili garlic shrimp recipe is juicy, spicy and sweet. If you are shrimp lover, this is a must try dish and check out this scrambled eggs & shrimp recipe too. Peel the prawns, leaving the tip of the tail and the head intact. You can cook Chilli Garlic Prawns using 7 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Garlic Prawns
- Prepare 300 gm of prawns, deveined & cleaned.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1-2 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Pour the olive oil into a large frying pan and set over a medium heat. Learn how to make Delicious Chilli Garlic Prawns with our chef Tarika. Chilli Garlic Prawns is one of the best Party Starter recipes. It taste's amazing and it is easy to make.
Chilli Garlic Prawns instructions
- Heat butter in a pan. Saute the garlic and green chilies till it changes colour. Add the prawns, salt and pepper powder..
- Mix well and saute for a minute. Add 2-3 tbsp. water and cook, covered till it is soft. When done, switch off the flame and serve, garnished with chopped coriander leaves..
Hands down, my favourite way to cook fresh prawns! Can easily be made both gluten free and dairy free! This prawn pasta recipe is an effortless meal and takes no time at all to make it. It's incredibly fresh, loaded with wonderful flavours and it is incredibly satisfying. It's simply pasta (preferably spaghetti or linguine) tossed with.