Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐. Once the prawns are cooked, add the linguine to the pan with a couple of splashes of starchy pasta water. Season with a generous pinch of both salt and pepper. Squeeze half the lemon juice into the dish, then remove from the heat and sprinkle over the remaining parsley and a pinch of sea salt.
These delicious seafood recipes from BBC Good Food make the most of juicy king prawns. Toss through pasta or rice or simply coated in garlic butter.. Meanwhile, very gently cook the garlic in the butter in a medium pan until softened. This Yummy Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐 using 9 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐
- Prepare 10 of Head-on uncooked prawns.
- It’s 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of Chilli.
- You need of lots of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sake or cooking wine (white or red both are avaliable).
- Prepare of Olive oil for cooking.
Add the prawns and cook until they just turn from grey to pink. A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Buttery Peppery Garlic Prawn Recipe : Delectable prawns bathed in hot molten butter enmeshed in garlic and pepper melts in mouth and takes you off to heaven of mesmerizing flavors.
Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐 step by step
- Using a sharp knife, cut through right behind where the head meets the body. Without lifting the knife, push the head to the side. Continue with the remaining prawns, saving the heads for stock. Peel and devein prawns by using a small sharp knife to make a slit along the middle of the back to expose the dark vein, then rinsing prawns in cold water. Dip prawns into sake and wait for cook..
- Boiled Spaghetti for 8 mins.
- Make fresh garlic & chili oil in the corner of pan over medium-low heat. Remove the pan from the stove if it's too hot and keep rotating garlic..
- Remove garlic & chili. Roast head of prawns and sprinkle over some salt. Roast them up until they were crisp, and add some water and simmer them. Press them to release the flavour into the stock..
- Remove heads and put garlic & chili back. Stir fry the prawns and mushrooms for few minutes then add cooked Spaghetti together..
- Add some salt & black pepper and turn off the stove. Add some double cream in the pan at the end. Enjoy it with some parmesan cheese.
The weekend is here and we deserve a treat!!! Rather than heading out for dinner, I think you should make THIS luscious Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta at home. 🙂 Yes it's indulgent, but let me assure you, it's a whole lot healthier than eating out. Time to add the King Prawns. Place them in the oil, careful not to splash the oil on yourself! This recipe is beautiful and simple.