Salmon & Sweet Chilli Fish Cakes. Delicious Recipes & Helpful Hints Free From Kraft® Kitchens. Order Your Premium Salmon Today & Save! Baked salmon coated in a crunchy pecan-maple topping is a very tasty dinner that fits into a paleo-, gluten-free, and dairy-free lifestyle.
Salmon are native to tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus). Many species of salmon have been introduced into non-native environments such as the Great Lakes of North. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. This Perfect Salmon & Sweet Chilli Fish Cakes using 12 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon & Sweet Chilli Fish Cakes
- You need 219 gram of tinned wild salmon.
- Prepare 1 packet of idohoan dried potatoes.
- You need 300 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of capers.
- It’s of Sprinkling of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 3 of spring onions sliced.
- Prepare Knob of butter optional.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 grams of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Few tbsp of olive oil.
Try these delicious recipes any night of the week for a no-stress dinner. Salmon definition is – a large anadromous salmonid fish (Salmo salar) of the North Atlantic noted as a game and food fish —called also Atlantic salmon. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. Salmon with Fruit Salsa "Our whole family loved this recipe!
Salmon & Sweet Chilli Fish Cakes step by step
- Boil the kettle, in a large bowl add the mash potato powder. Add the butter optional, pour in the water give it a good stir..
- Chop the spring onion, add it to the bowl then open the tin of salmon add it too, with the capers, sweet chilli sauce, herbs and salt and pepper! Mix it all up..
- Make the fish cakes into 4 equal patties. Spray with oil and put the bread crumbs in a bowl and roll them into the crumbs coating well..
- Pour a few tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and on a medium high heat fry each side until golden and cooked all the way through!! Enjoy.
It is very hot with the jalapenos, but we thought it was fantastic. The pineapple gave it just a little sweet with the spicy." – Laurie W. Alaska Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch "My husband said it was the best salmon he had ever tasted, and he's from Louisiana where the food is. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle.