Rustic Spaghetti with Prawns & Chili. The spaghetti aglio e olio is a classic, beautiful, tasty recipe that can be done by anyone. I love spaghetti aglio e olio and if you add prawns to this… amazing. This pasta may be difficult to pronounce for some but easy to make for all.
Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the garlic. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook until shrimp are evenly pink but still translucent. This Yummy Rustic Spaghetti with Prawns & Chili using 12 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Rustic Spaghetti with Prawns & Chili
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 200 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of red chili, deseeded if wished, and chopped.
- You need 200 g (1/2 tin) of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 100 ml of dry white wine.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s 200 g of cooked prawns, defrosted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need Knob of butter.
Add chicken, salt, pepper, and mix thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine shrimp& chicken mixture with the cooked pasta. Pour into a large casserole dish or roaster. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rustic Spaghetti with Prawns & Chili instructions
- Get a pan of salted water on the boil. Cook the spaghetti according to instructions for sufficient time to reach al dente by step 5 below. Then drain off the water through a colander. Add the butter and swirl..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan to a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and fry, gently stirring, for 1 minute..
- Add the chili and continue to fry and gently stir for 1 minute..
- Stir in the tomatoes, sugar and white wine and cook for a further 2 minutes, continue to gently stir..
- Stir in the coriander and lime juice. Then immediately add the prawns and continue to stir for about 90 seconds, until the prawns are heated. Remember that they are already cooked, so you only need to heat them through..
- Add the drained pasta, stir thoroughly to coat the pasta with a little sauce and serve immediately onto warmed plates/pasta dishes..
Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipes Bring together three all-time favorites – shrimp, alfredo sauce, and pasta. Visit us today and explore many exciting recipes, sure to become new family favorites. In Sicily's fishing villages, rustic handmade pasta is tossed with olive oil, garlic and fresh seafood. It's all about casual simplicity—and making the most of the day's catch.