Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic. Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and leave to infuse with the Add the spinach, pasta, basil and lemon juice. Fresh and zesty, this scrumptious prawn and spinach spaghetti is a breeze to make.
Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch! A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking. This Yummy Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic
- You need 200 g of spaghetti or linguini.
- It’s 1 bag of (washed) baby spinach.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pkt king prawns. (Raw best).
- You need 3-4 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It’s of Parmesan to finish.
Keyword Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash. This easy cheesy spaghetti squash was deliciously dreamy! The creamy parmesan sauce basically turned the tender spaghetti squash strands into the most luscious Alfredo. Baby spinach gets treated to a quick saute with lots of garlic in this ultra-quick and savory recipe.
Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic instructions
- Deseed and finely chop chilli and the garlic together..
- Start cooking the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water. Give a stir to prevent sticking..
- Gently warm the oil in a large frying pan. Add in the garlic and chilli to soften and infuse. Taking care not to overheat/catch or burn the garlic..
- Add the prawns. If using raw tiger prawns make sure they have fully changed colour and gone pink. If using pre cooked prawns ensure they have been heated throughly being careful not to over cook as they can go rubbery. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile pick over the spinach, removing a lot of the larger stalks (you don’t need to remove every single one) place baby spinach in a colander and pour through a Kettle of boiling water to wilt down sufficiently. Allow to drain, squeeze out a little of the excess moisture and add to the pan..
- At this point you could add optional flavour extras like nutmeg or smoked paprika. I like to keep this one simple though. Fully drain the pasta and combine in the frying pan, season generously..
- Serve topped with lots of finely grated Parmesan a good turn of cracked black pepper and if you like a little more heat a few chipotle chilli flakes..
Other greens such as kale can be substituted. Greens can be such a special treat and they can be made in a variety of ways. Baby Spinach used here can be cooked, boiled, baked, or eaten raw. This simple and delicious spaghetti recipe with garlic butter mushrooms and spinach takes minutes to make and is perfect for busy weekdays. Yes, this pasta is really as good as it sounds.