Asian Chilli & Garlic king prawns in a stir fry Sauce. 🥰. An easy weeknight dinner, this Crispy Asian Chilli Beef Mince is absolutely bursting with flavour. Sweet, spicy, savoury, sticky sauce with garlicky plump prawns. One thousand flavors in one place.
I added Jasmine rice and snow peas I omitted the chillies because it already was super spicy. Next time I'll use less chili flakes. Q: Chili powder shows up in a lot of Asian-inspired recipes. This Appetizing Asian Chilli & Garlic king prawns in a stir fry Sauce. 🥰 using 16 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Asian Chilli & Garlic king prawns in a stir fry Sauce. 🥰
- It’s 275 g of raw king Prawns raw shells off.
- It’s 1 tbls of Sichuan peppercorns.
- It’s 4 of spring onions.
- You need 1/2 of sweet bell pepper cut longways.
- You need 1 Cup of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of little veg oil for shallow frying also stirfry.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic cloves roughly chopped.
- Prepare 5 cm of piece of Ginger finely sliced.
- Prepare 6 of long red chillies cut into small pieces.
- You need of Stirfry sauce……….
- It’s 2 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbls of shaohsing rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Marinade…..
- It’s 2 tbls of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame Seeds.
Is it the same chili powder found in the spices aisle at the supermarket? Chili-Garlic Sauce typically lends itself to Asian-inspired recipes, though you can use it in numerous dishes. Here are some recipes to get you started. I brought to you, the Asian mother sauce, Easy Chili Sauce!!
Asian Chilli & Garlic king prawns in a stir fry Sauce. 🥰 step by step
- Combine the prawns and the marinade mix in and set aside while get on with the rest..
- Heat the Sichuan peppercorns in a dry shallow pan on medium heat. Keep them moving in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant then add them to a petal and mortar to grind them into a fine powder..
- Slice half of the white parts of the spring onions and set aside then chop the green part into thin lengths.keep the two parts Separate..
- In a small bowl mix the stir fry sauce ingredients together..
- Pour in a non stick frying pan with veg oil enough to cover the base 1 cm depth. Heat the pan over a high heat. Coat the prawns in the flour and shake the excess off. Then carefully drop each prawn in the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes both sides until Browned on both sides..
- Take out the prawns and add them to some kitchen paper to absorb any oil.Discard all the oil from the pan and clean it off and towel dry it. Return it to a medium heat Add 2 tsp veg oil heat up then add the Garlic, Ginger and Chillies and the pale part of the onion..
- Then add the Prawns and sprinkle over with the Sichuan powdered peppercorns.Toss to coat then add the stirfry sauce and toss to coat on medium heat to cook the prawns right through..
- Add the bell peppers just before serving..
- Scatter over the prawns with the green parts of the spring onion and serve..
- I made Medium egg noodles to go with the prawns..
This Easy Chili Sauce can go on anything and everything you possibly can think! If you try these Asian Chili Garlic Noodles, please leave me a comment and rating on how you liked this recipe! This recipe comes from a popular authentic Asian restaurant in San Fransisco, California This makes a big amount. Chili bean sauce is a salty flavored sauce containing chili peppers, fermented soybean Many US and Mexican Chile Sauces use tomatoes and chilies as a base while the Asian. The Asian Chili Sauce recipe out of our category Dips!