Spaghetti with Creamy Chilli Garlic Prawn. A Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with a garlic infused silky creamy sauce and plump prawns. It's luscious and indulgent but not ridiculously rich. Try this Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta with a tomato based sauce, or this Lemon Prawn Pasta.
While the spaghetti is cooking make the sauce. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok and add the garlic and chilli. Cook for about a minute then add the lemon juice, and tomatoes. This Yummy Spaghetti with Creamy Chilli Garlic Prawn using 9 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Creamy Chilli Garlic Prawn
- You need 300 gr of prawn.
- You need 200 gr of spaghetti.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli flake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of parsley.
A quick, light pasta dish that's easy to make and even easier to consume. Gently heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and leave to infuse with the oil for a few minutes over a low heat. You will adore this super easy prawn spaghetti with bisque sauce.
Spaghetti with Creamy Chilli Garlic Prawn instructions
- Fry the garlic and chilli flake with olive oil on low heat about 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream, mix, and add the prawn, meanwhile cook the pasta to al dente.
- After the pasta cooked, mix well with the creamy garlic chilli prawn and add parsley for freshness.
Pasta and prawns, what's not to love! For this prawn spaghetti I will teach you how to make a delicious creamy prawn bisque sauce out of them. In the meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and anchovies for a minute before adding the parsley, chillies and lemon juice. Prawns sautéed in fresh garlic and coriander cream sauce. Remember to use lite cream and only half the salt content for a healthier alternative.