Kanya's Fried Fish with Chili and Ginger Sauce. If you like to eat fish, this is one of the cooking that you may like. We are fortunate that there are asian groceries , that fry the fish that you bought. This crunchy fried tofu is great when entertaining.
Add chilli bean sauce, water, remaining soy sauce and sugar. Depending on the fish fillet thickness, the pan frying time may differ slightly. Just to be clear, the cooking time in the recipe has been tested on tilapia, swai, and rock fish. This Appetizing Kanya's Fried Fish with Chili and Ginger Sauce using 13 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Kanya's Fried Fish with Chili and Ginger Sauce
- You need 4 of deep fried fish (whole fish i use ) ,fish fillet can do.
- You need of chili and ginger sauce.
- You need 1 head of fresh ginger,finely chopped ,about 1 tablespoon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tamarine puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander to garnish.
- You need 3 of chopped fresh chili.
Add Thai sweet chili sauce, water, chili sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, salt, and sugar. Baked Salmon in Garlic and Ginger. This Korean fried chicken is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sweet & spicy sauce. I marinated the chicken with a little bit of salt, pepper and ginger, and then lightly coated it with the potato starch.
Kanya's Fried Fish with Chili and Ginger Sauce instructions
- Finely chop gingr,garlic,coriandr roots,bown all on sauce pan on medium heat until fragrance,add sliced shallots,chopped fresh hot chili,stir until all soft.
- Lower heat ,add palm sugar,brown sugar,tamarind puree,seasoning with fishsauce,soya sauce,oystr sauce ,sesame oil,add water,stir to mix.
- Simmer it until water reduce ,color will change to a bit darker,shinny,if its too thick add more water to your preference consistency,i like it thickness.
- On serve plate ,lay whole fried fish or fish fillets,topping with warm sauce,garnish with coriander ..its one of the nice Thai fish dish..hope you enjoy at home :).
This gives it the nice thin crust. Steamed Chinese Fish with a Ginger and Shallot Sauce! Love the drama as the hot oil is poured over the fresh ginger and shallots Either option would fine by me. I thought of flash stir frying some prawns instead and maybe throw in the ginger and shallot. Dust fish with flour, shaking off excess.