Sticky Chilli Pork Ribs. This easy recipe for sticky ribs with fluffy jacket potatoes is American comfort food at its best. For the ribs, place the ribs in a large saucepan with the peppercorns, bay leaves, parsley, onion and carrot. Recreate a famous takeaway starter of sticky ribs with the help of Blue Dragon sweet chilli sauce.
These Sticky, Slow-Cooked Pork Ribs are the best These Sticky, Slow-Cooked Pork Ribs are the best ribs ever! Ordering ribs when you go for Chinese is an absolute must right? Deliciously sticky and moorish, these ribs are great for entertaining. This Tasty Sticky Chilli Pork Ribs using 11 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Chilli Pork Ribs
- You need 3 of racks of pork ribs, separated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 3 large of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of hot chillies, chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Once you start, it's hard to stop – make sure you provide plenty of nap- kins Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds, julienned shallots and sliced fresh red chilli. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! A Gordon Ramsay sticky ribs recipe, with pork ribs and an Asian spiced honey marinade. Sticky, chewy, sweet and sour, this sticky ribs recipe is impossible to resist.
Sticky Chilli Pork Ribs step by step
- Season pork ribs well with salt and pepper and place aside..
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together to make a marinade…..
- Rub marinade all over pork ribs and refrigerate over night..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees place marinated pork ribs into a baking dish and cover with foil… bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove and discard foil off baking dish…there will be plenty of remaining juices and marinate at this stage…turn ribs with a pair of tongs… and bake uncovered for a further 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Take ribs out of the oven and serve… enjoy.
It ticks all the boxes for any animalistic tendencies you fancy exercising, with a little bit of added finesse when it comes to flavour. Try our easy to follow sticky pork ribs recipe. Place ribs into a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Get stuck in to these wonderfully sticky-sweet, chilli-spiced pork ribs.