Ground Beef Chili. This ground beef chili is melt-in-your-mouth tender, thick, and rich — and wonderful over rice or What You'll Need To Make Ground Beef Chili. Cook this beef chili low and slow. It's the long, lazy simmer that really sets this meaty chili apart.
I have always loved to cook, and I enjoy developing original recipes. This hearty beef and bean chili is a comforting dish that will warm you up on cold fall and winter days. Browned ground beef provides most of the protein, while vegetables, beans, tomatoes, and. This Tasty Ground Beef Chili using 19 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need 2 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- It’s 1 can of tomato puree (29 oz).
- You need 1 jar of salsa (16 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of (to 2 cups) water.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Prepare 1 of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Easy Ground Beef Chili is a hearty, winning meal for a crowd. Make this classic recipe with beans, tomatoes, peppers, and blend of spices. This delicious mix of ground beef, chorizo, beans, and vegetables in a hearty tomato base won a chili cook-off! Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Chili with Beans.
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
The best beef chili in my book. This easy beef chili with balck beans is the best chili recipe! Made with ground beef, beans, my Quick Beef Chili Recipe. Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks. Chili With Ground Beef And Pinto Beans Recipes.