Forget About It Crock Pot Chili. This crockpot chili recipe is easy to make and flavorful! First thing first, this chili is not your typical "dump it and forget about it" crockpot recipe (like most of the crockpot recipes you see on my blog), but. Crock Pot Easy to Make Chili- Montana Style.
Start by cooking your onion and garlic, then browning the ground beef. This easy slow-cooker chili includes an envelope of chili powder, tomato sauce and tomatoes, pinto beans, and lean ground beef. Just set it and forget it. You can have Forget About It Crock Pot Chili using 6 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Forget About It Crock Pot Chili
- It’s 2 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1 can of 15-16 oz Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili Seasoning – 2 envelopes for extra spice.
- It’s of Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese.
- It’s of Oyster Crackers.
Serve the chili in warm bowls with a side of warm cornbread and butter. For a low-calorie version, try this Low Calorie Crock Pot Chili recipe. This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Make this in the slow cooker or Instant Pot, then pile on your favorite chili.
Forget About It Crock Pot Chili step by step
- Brown Hamburger, drain excess greasy..
- Combine kidney beans (with juice from can), tomato sauce, chili seasoning & hamburger into crock pot. Mix well. Cook High 4-6 hours or Low 6-8 hours. Test beans to determine if ready..
- If you want to make chili dogs boil choice of hot dogs until they start to crack down the centers. I prefer turkey dogs, they taste just as good as a beef or pork! Put in bun & load the chili & cheese on top!.
Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to your. Instructions for a Crock Pot slow cooker or Instant Pot pressure cooker! I'm really happy that this paleo chili turned out. I was a little unsure about it, since beans are such a crucial part of most I used my Cuisinart pressure cooker and after I did the pressure part I realized I forgot the tomato paste.