Phil's Easy Chili. Nice easy chili this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). This chili was very tasty and easy but not as spicy as I expected it to be. Goes great with cornbread or over corn chips for a chili pie!
The Best Chili Recipe – with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. If you want to purchase the "Chili Sin Carne" or "Phil's Famous Vegetarian Chili" ready mix, you can go Please subscribe for we will be making more recipe videos of easy, quick and delicious dishes. The BEST quick & easy chili recipe! This Delicious Phil's Easy Chili using 18 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Phil's Easy Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of package sliced baby Bella mushrooms (cut these into smaller pieces).
- It’s 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 16 oz of can chili beans (red beans) (I prefer mild).
- It’s 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- It’s 16 oz of beef broth (it usually comes in a 32oz container).
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Optional: shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Optional: Greek yogurt/sour creamy.
- You need of Optional: oyster crackers (Or any cracker).
This easy chili recipe cooks on the stovetop and is perfect served alongside Homemade Cornbread, buttered toast or Buttermilk Biscuits. Add in your favorite toppings like cheese and onions for the. With this chili being so quick and easy to make, it's just as easy to make a big batch of it and save some for another night. This simple homemade chili seasoning is made with a few basic pantry staple spices and can be used for so This homemade chili seasoning is equivalent to one store bought chili seasoning packet.
Phil's Easy Chili instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil and brown and crumble the beef on medium heat.o.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and stir them together. Reduce heat to medium-low for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes..
- Serve and add optional ingredients, if any..
This easy beef chili with balck beans is the best chili recipe! Made with ground beef, beans, my I love this quick and easy beef chili made with black beans, tomatoes, homemade chili spices and beer. Sriracha adds a nice unexpected kick. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, green onions. It satisfies a hungry crowd, uses economical ingredients, and tastes just right on a chilly (pun intended!) winter weekend.